Monday, March 23, 2009

Prayer & Praise (March 22-28)

- Tomorrow (Tuesday, March 24) I am meeting with the missions team (and hopefully the youth pastor) at Grace Church in Arvada to present our Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) program to them and discuss a possible church partnership.

CYIA is a transformative summer missions experience for young people. Please pray that my time with Grace Church will be profitable and that CEF will prove be a good partner for this evangelistically-minded church.

- This Saturday, March 28, our State Director will be coming up from Canon City for a CEF of CO staff meeting. In the afternoon, he and I are going to sit down and block out the schedule for June’s statewide summer ministry training camp. Pray for lots of good ideas and brainstorming to come out of this session!

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the $3,910/month I need for doing ministry with CEF in Denver.

- Praise God that our monthly kids’ club at Salvation Army Red Shield last Friday went so well! We shared a missionary story with the kids and taught them, “You can use what you are good at to serve God.”
I think they all really grasped the big idea. Pray that it will stick with them and bear fruit in their lives!

Thanks for praying. Blessings,

Andrew

No comments: