Monday, March 16, 2009

Prayer & Praise (March 15-21)

- This Friday, March 20, we are having our monthly kids’ club at Salvation Army Red Shield. Praise God for this opportunity to teach the children and connect with them! Pray for Larea, Lauren, Erica, and I as we teach.

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the $3,910/month I need for doing ministry with CEF in Denver. I will be renting a condo in Wheat Ridge with some friends starting June 1, and I would like to have roughly 80% of my support by then to help the transition go smoothly.

- Much of the next month and a half will be spent preparing for our CYIA team leader retreat weekend (May 8-10). We will be focusing on leadership development and spiritual formation.

Please pray for me as I work on the schedule for the weekend, recruit help, plan the environments, and develop the training sessions. I think this is going to be a really fantastic experience for everyone who comes! Pray for God’s grace as I prepare.

Thanks!

No comments: