Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayer & Praise (Feb 22-28)

- This Fri, Feb 27, we are having our big kick-off event in preparation for Summer 2009. This will be an informational party for all returning and prospective summer missionaries. I am really excited! We are going to eat pizza, play games, and hear a presentation about what is coming up this summer.

Please pray for me this week as I prepare! I want to craft a presentation that is clear, concise, and compelling. I want something that will connect with the youth, answer any questions they may have, and generate lots of interest/excitement for the summer.

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the $3,910/month I need for doing ministry with CEF in Denver. This week I am talking with two missions pastors at churches that I think would be a good fit for CEF and us for them.

- Praise God for his grace and mercy in my life and in the lives of others.

Thanks for praying!

No comments: