Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer Requests (Dec 7-13)

- On Friday (Dec 12), Emanuel, Erica, and I are teaching a Christmas Party Club at a Salvation Army location in Denver. Pray for us to make good connections with the kids and for the gospel to be heard.

- This is finals week at Metro State. I am thankful for this semester and hope to finish strong. (I also look forward to having a few weeks off before next semester begins!)

- Two weeks ago I wrote about my journey of raising financial support for the ministry of CEF in Denver. In addition to contacting families and individuals about financial support, I also plan to contact several churches in the Denver area. Currently my home church supports me out of its missions budget, and I am looking to secure the support of two additional churches. Please pray that the first steps of this application process in Dec & Jan (for the fiscal year beginning July 1) would go well.

Thanks! Blessings on your holiday season and your celebration of the incarnation.

No comments: