Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayer & Praise (Dec 28 - Jan 3)

- Praise God for the five Christmas Party Clubs we had in December at daycares around the city! (I plan to have pictures, stories, & statistics from the clubs in my next newsletter.) We are continuing with a monthly party club at one of the locations.

- On Saturday, Jan 3, I am meeting with past/present/future Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) team leaders to discuss our vision for CYIA. Please pray for a lot of great input and discussion! We are going to think through some ways to make CYIA an even more powerful experience for our summer missionaries and an even more effective ministry in reaching the children of our city for Jesus.

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the $3,910/month I need for doing ministry with CEF in Denver.

- Praise God for the restful & relaxing Christmas I got to share with my family last week! I hope all of you had an enjoyable celebration as well.

Blessings on your New Year!

No comments: