Monday, December 15, 2008

Prayer & Praise (Dec 14-20)

- On Tuesday (Dec 16), Sarah, Philip, and Lauren are teaching a Christmas Party Club at a daycare in southwest Denver. On Thursday (Dec 18), Larea, Lauren, and I are teaching a Christmas Party Club at a daycare out in east Denver. Pray for us to make good connections with the kids and for the gospel to be heard clearly and grasped deeply!

- Last week I finished my first semester as a part-time student at Metro State (after spending the past two years as a full-time student at Calvary Bible College). I have six weeks off before my first class in January! I look forward to getting a lot of work done for both CEF and the young adult community at my church. Please pray that I would use the extra time wisely and also get appropriate rest, relaxation, and time with family & friends.

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the $3,910/month I need for doing ministry with CEF in Denver.

- During Dec & Jan, I am building our Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) leadership team for Summer 2009. Please pray for wisdom and guidance as I seek to get the right people on the bus.

Thanks so much for your prayers. Blessings on your celebration of the gospel this Christmas season!

No comments: