Monday, May 4, 2009

Prayer & Praise (May 3-9)



- This weekend, May 8-10, is our first annual Team Leader retreat for Christian Youth In Action (CYIA)!!! If you can’t tell, I am super excited! :-)

The purpose of the weekend is for us to seek God first, grow as a team, and mature as leaders. For 48 hours we are going to retreat from our everyday responsibilities and relationships in order to prepare for the coming summer of ministry.

Please pray for me this week as I finish preparing for the teaching sessions and finalize all of the other little details.

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the funds needed for my personal support and for the CYIA program. Currently I am 28% supported and our CYIA general fund is at 35% of the 2009 budget.

- Praise God for the wonderful year Marney and I had teaching Good News Club! We had our last meeting of the school year last week. Please pray that the children would continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus over the summer.

Thanks for praying. Blessings on your week!

No comments: