Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prayer & Praise (May 10-16)



- Praise God for a great CYIA Team Leader retreat this past weekend! This was our first annual retreat, and it was a blast. We had a great time together seeking God first, growing as a team, and maturing as leaders.

- Praise God for my semester at Metro State finishing up on Tuesday! I handed in my final paper at noon. It was good feeling! (The paper was one for my Intro to Philosophy class; I wrote about theism and the problem of evil. You can read the paper here.)

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the funds needed for my personal support and for the CYIA program.

- This Saturday, May 16, Hannah and I are conducting a catch-up session for the two summer missionaries that missed our first CYIA pre-training. Pray that it goes well!

Thanks so much! I appreciate your prayers and support.

No comments: