Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Prayer & Praise (Jan 18-24)

- January thru March is promotion & recruitment time for our Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) program! I am doing my first CYIA promo this Sunday, Jan 25, at Bear Valley Church’s youth group. Please pray that I could cast a compelling vision to them and that the students God has called would respond.

- Continue to pray that I could make good connections with families, individuals, and churches as I seek to raise the $3,910/month I need for doing ministry with CEF in Denver. Please pray also that I could continue to develop deeper and more meaningful relationships with my existing financial support team.

- This week I turned in my staff report for 2008 to Bill Raymer, State Director for CEF of CO, to be submitted to the state board. In it I laid out 10 ministry goals and 10 personal goals for the year 2009. Pray that I would be faithful to God and could be fruitful in ministry as I work toward each of these goals.

Thanks!

No comments: