Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayer Requests (Nov 23-29)



- Christmas Party Clubs begin next week! We are returning to five daycares where we taught clubs this past summer; the clubs are scheduled for Dec 2, 5, 12, 16, & 18. We will be playing fun games with the kids, telling a compelling story about the true meaning of Christmas, helping the kids memorize 2 Cor 9:15, and serving a great snack for Jesus’ birthday. Please pray that (1) the gospel would come through loud and clear, and (2) the kids would feel the love of God as we connect with them.

- This Wednesday (Nov 26) I am traveling to Allenspark, CO with two other CEF of Colorado staff to scope out a potential location for our summer ministry training in June 2009. Please pray for a fruitful visit!

- One of my main responsibilities with CEF in 2008-09 is to secure financial support. I need to raise $3,910/month for my salary, benefits, and ministry expenses. Right now I am at about 24% support. This week I am finalizing a rigorous plan to raise the remainder of the funds between Dec 1 and Aug 1. I believe that God has called certain individuals, families, and churches to support me for the ministry of CEF in Denver; it is simply my responsibility to make connections with them. Please pray for fruitful efforts and good relationships with my supporters.

Thanks so much! Blessings,

Andrew

No comments: