Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Andrew's mission trip to Uganda













I wanted to share with you about something new and exciting that is coming up:

I have been invited by CEF of Uganda to serve as a facilitator for their seventh annual Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) training. They train students to reach children for Christ in 5-Day Clubs, just like we do here in Denver during our summer missions. I am very excited about this opportunity! It will be my first time to travel overseas.

I will be in Uganda from January 2-14, 2012. I will get to speak in chapel services to challenge and encourage the students, as well as help facilitate some training classes and practicum times. CEF of Uganda is expecting about 140 young people to attend the training. It will take place at a school just a few miles outside of Kampala.

The trip budget has been set at $3,000 USD. Would you consider giving $20 or more toward this mission trip? I would really appreciate it! Your support is what makes all of this possible.

Click "Donate" to give a secure online donation via credit card or PayPal:


The children of Uganda are hungry and thirsty for the gospel of Christ. I am excited to be a part of a team building up young missionaries who will reach them with the Good News next year in 2012! Thanks for reading.

No comments: