Friday, August 8, 2008

Prayer Requests (August 10-16)

- This fall I will be working to raise the financial support for my position with CEF. Pray that I will be able to build good relationships with new supporters and nuture my relationships with existing supporters.

- This fall I will also be drafting a 5-year plan for our Christian Youth In Action program here in Denver (CEF's summertime ministry). Pray that I would stick close to Jesus and pay attention to the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit in this process.

- My grandpa passed away several weeks ago. This weekend my family and I are flying to Arizona for the memorial service. Pray for comfort and healing, especially for my grandma.

- Pray for victory over sin and, again, that I would stick close to Jesus day by day.

- Praise God for his goodness to us (you, me, everyone). He is good, isn't he? If you are like me, you don't think about this often enough.

No comments: